Welcome to HFE Signs. Est. 1996 We are rated by Trustpilot as the UK's No.1 for Online Printing. We offer Next Day Printed Banners (UK). We offer a 10% loyalty discount, a free design service for all signs and banners and next day nationwide delivery on many products.
Banners - UK's leading supplier for mail order printed banners
Offer 4x Roll up Banners
Swinger 2 (Most Popular)
Four 6ft x 2ft Banners
Why Use HFE Signs and Banners?
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & REVIEWS - we pride ourselves on our high levels of service, honesty and commitment. We have a wide customer base, which come back to us for the quality, service & value we offer. We supply signs and banners to trade, commercial & domestic customers nationwide. Our aim is to deliver exceptionally high levels of service and great value to each and every one of our customers. HFE Signs & Banners TrustPilot Reviews
- DESIGN & ORDER ONLINE 24/7 - Once your product is in your basket, you have the option to Design Online using our very own bespoke design tool, look out for this option as you proceed through the checkout. You don't pay until you're happy with your design.
- ONE TO ONE SERVICE - Once we receive your order or enquiry, we will appoint a member of our team who will be your contact throughout the process, they will be happy to do everything for you and make changes to proofs and give you the best service possible. You can call or email your contact anytime during working hours to discuss any aspect of your order or enquiry.
- FREE DESIGN service for all signs and banners - we can email you a proof for your approval so you see your signs or banners before they are printed. This basic design service is FREE of charge.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY on many products including printed banners and pavement signs if ordered before 11am. Pavement signs are subject to stock availability.
- FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY - If you order two or more banners.
- 10% LOYALTY DISCOUNT to all repeat customers, all recommended customers, all registered charities, schools, colleges and universities. HFE Signs are the UK's No.1 supplier for mail order signs, banners & digital print with over a decade of experience and thousands of satisfied customers nationwide.
- QUALITY CONTROL - We print everything we sell in house, meaning we have full control over quality. Quality control at HFE Signs starts the moment your design or proof is started, the checklist procedure follows your order through various departments with each stage being checked and signed off by the relevant person, a total of 21 checks are made on every single job even if it’s a £10 order!
- ARCHIVE - We save every single job! We can see/edit your previous designs no matter how long ago.
- SAME DAY BANNER PRINTING - You can collect your printed banners same day (order by 11am). We are based in the Midlands, just outside Burton on Trent, close to the A50 between Derby and Uttoxeter. We regularly have people collecting from Burton, Uttoxeter, Derby, Nottingham, Birmingham and even Manchester. If you require this service, please make us aware at point of order.
- TALK TO PEOPLE, NOT MACHINES - At HFE Signs the phones are answered by designers, you get straight through to someone who can help, no automated phone systems, just people and we aim to answer all calls within 3 rings!
- NEW SPECIAL OFFER EACH MONTH - At HFE Signs we have a monthly promotion every month, this could be a discount on banners, pavement signs or any other product, sometimes its every product in a category! Sign up here or Follow us on Twitter @HFESigns or ‘Like’ our Facebook Page or simply keep checking our site to be sure you don’t miss out!
.....Honest, Fast, Effective - HFE Signs
What printed banner or product works best for my brand or advertising?
Banner printing and sign printing is something we’ve been doing at HFE Signs since 1996, based between Derby and Birmingham and supplying the nation with all kinds of signs and banners, and most importantly delivering quality products and service at very affordable prices. We are very proud of our Trustpilot reviews which show customer acknowledgement of our efforts. But the most important thing is choosing the product, signs or banner that is right for you and your brand. This section is designed to give some insight or guidance into just that choosing the right banner, sign or product. Banners are particularly useful for outdoor, reasonably large scale and high impact advertising, banners can be seen around all towns and cities advertising a huge variety of products and services. Banner advertising is generally the most preferred and cost-effective form or outdoor advertising, if done correctly printed banners can bring in huge success in very short time. If you’re thinking about displaying a banner somewhere the most important factors to consider are the placement - do you need permission? The size – a large banner will work much better if you have the space. The design – too much information will dilute the main points, keep it simple!
For indoor displays or advertising it is sometimes difficult to find a way to hang or display a banner and the preferred choice indoors is almost always a roller banner. Roller banners have reduced considerably in price over the years due to the high demand and popularity of them. Roller banners are fast to erect, they require no tools and they are very portable making them the ideal choice for indoor advertising. Roller banners are also available in many sizes and ever 3m tall! If you are looking to order a roller banner, the main factors to consider are as follows: The duty cycle – higher operation would be best with higher quality mechanisms. The design – again, don’t go too crazy but you can put more detail on a roller banner appose to a PVC banner as they are generally read at closer range.
Pavement signs are generally the preferred choice for retail shops, where a quick display can be speedily and easily set up and removed. Pavement displays can range from a basic design showing branding and services or something showing offers and deals to grab attention. We have a range of pavement signs available to cover all applications both indoor and outdoor.
So, whether you’re looking for, sign boards, roller banners, pvc banners, printed vinyl or pavement signs – the team at HFE have a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist and remember we are just a phone call away to help you.
We are located in the midlands and deliver nationwide, you can collect your signs and banners from us if you prefer. We have many customers that collect from Derby and Birmingham and even as far as Manchester, we are located just outside Burton on Trent so between Derby and Birmingham. From Derby we are about 19 miles, Birmingham about 30 miles and Manchester about 70 miles. Most of our customers do receive their good by courier, particularity with banners as they are free UK delivery with two! So even if you are in Derby or Birmingham you don’t need to make the trip!
Useful Tips For Banner Printing
No bleed or crop marks are required for banner printing, simply design to the correct proportions and to the edge of your banner.
Consider the eyelets – banner printing goes edge to edge, however your eyelets will sit inside your banner on all sides, it is best to set the text in by 30mm
Colours – banner printing is done on digital wide format machines, colours will never be 100% matched as this simply isn’t possible, however we can get very close and if your colour is important please provide us with a colour reference.
Sizes – several factors will affect the finished sizes in the banner printing and finishing process, for this reason the sizes will never be to the mm, the tolerance for banners is +/- 3% but is generally much closer. Due to the purpose and usage of a banner this is normally not a concern, however if accuracy is important, please make us aware at point of order (this may affect the cost).
Banding – banner printing will always have a degree of banding and this is the nature of the process with banner printers. Banding is more visible in solid block colours and pastel colours, as a rule of thumb, with banners if the banding is not noticeable from a distance of 2m it is considered acceptable.